Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I Have All The Answers by Ps Michael Podhaczky

I don’t know about you, but sometimes I can tend to get ahead of myself and think that I have all of the answers to life's problems. You know those times when we are overcome with the excitement of our thoughts and abilities. Those times when everything is running smoothly, and all that you touch just works. It’s at these times that we are on dangerous ground, and we may not even know it. The reason is it is at these times we can take our eyes off God and put them on ourselves.

The book of Proverbs can be helpful at times like this, when we begin to depend a little too much on ourselves. For example, it says,
5 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take” (Prov 3:5 NLT)
Remember, don’t say ‘I’ll never be like that and think that I have all of the answers to life's problems,’ as you never know what is around the corner. Our hearts can be so deceivingly mischievous, we can fool ourselves and others, but we can never fool God. So, at all times, especially these times, we need to trust Him and seek His will.


Pause in His presence for a moment and think this over… 

No comments:

Post a Comment